Posts tagged: johanna
because Gadge just makes me feel like
BUT JOHALE IS ALSO JUST SO
A one-shot in which Johanna tells Gale how they tortured her in the Capitol. Johale is nearly as fabulous as Gadge, I’m tellin’ ya.
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Cinna! He’s frickin’ epic. Or Peeta, because he’s just such a sweetheart.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Probably either Johanna, or Haymitch.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Um…Gale? I guess. Not everyone loves him, I guess, but at least in Mockingjay I wanted to hit him every time he came into the text.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Johanna, maybe. Again, I know not everyone hates her, but I know a lot of people who do. Actually…I didn’t really like her in Catching Fire at all, but in Mockingjay she sort of grew on me.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Gale. I actually liked him in the first book - I thought he was a great best friend for Katniss, but that’s the thing, is that I only EVER liked them as friends. I also felt bad for him in Catching Fire, but he just made me really mad in Mockingjay.
6. The character I would totally smooch: Is that even a valid question? Finnick Odair. ‘Nuff said.
7. The character I’d want to be like: This is hard…because there are traits from many characters that I’d love to see in myself, but not necessarily everything about them: I love Prim’s innocence and kindness, Rue’s overall personality and attitude, Katniss’s strength and integrity, Finnick’s courage, Cinna’s fairness…there are a lot.
8. The character I’d slap: Gale, Effie, and even Haymitch at times, even though I love his character. When he’s drunk, though, I probably wouldn’t be able to contain myself.
9. A pairing that I love: Although I love Peeta/Katniss, Finnick/Annie is my OTP.
10. A pairing that I despise: I really don’t like Gale/Katniss, and I don’t like it when people try to smush Finnick and Johanna together.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Day 2: Your least favourite character.
I’ll do this the way I did the last one:
Out of all the books together:
President Snow, the asshole.
HG: Cato, even though I felt really awful for him at the end of the book. Such an awful way to go.
CF: to be perfectly honest, I didn’t like Johanna in this one….hahah. By Mockingjay I liked her. I also hated Snow.
MJ: Coin. Or…hm. I didn’t like Gale very much in this book, with all his jealousy, but that’s the only thing I really have against him…he just got annoying. PLUS, that little detail involving Prim….